Monday 14 November 2011

Ho’oponopono from the Huna teachings is an amazing way  of  clearing  whatever memories are current in our subconscious mind that are running our lives. In working with Ho’ oponopono I am reminded that I  was created perfect but memories and programmes are running my world. It has  made me realise that the only way that I can get inspired by God is by first returning to the purity of my heart,through forgiveness and love and that the way to do this is to give God permission to solve my problems by not constantly engaging with my conscious mind and always trying to keep focused on my own Ho’oponopono cleaning and healing.Only God knows what is perfect for me and this I trust and surrender to.

Please forgive me; I love you, thank you.

For more on how it can work within a clearing circle see alweena.com

Peace of I Alweena 

No comments:

Post a Comment