Sunday 24 March 2013

What is pono in Hooponopono ?


In a nutshell , Ho'oponopono means  "To make right right" (Ho'o = to make, pono=right) and it is repeated since it makes it right for others as well. Therefore there is a feeling of congruency—that sense that everything feels right. That’s pono, that’s peace, that’s wonderful.

The mantra is simple

 I LOVE YOU, I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK  YOU.

The intention is to cleanse any blocks and resistances, known and unknown, to help us attune to our highest self. I love this prayer by Morrnah, a Hawaiian shaman.

MORRNAH'S PRAYER
Divine creator, father, mother, son as one...If I, my family, relatives and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness...Let this cleanse, purify, release, cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations, and transmute these unwanted energies into pure light....And it is done. 

Peace of I    Alweena 

No comments:

Post a Comment